Thursday, October 14, 2010

RAY-WOWW and SNIPUATION

Snip:
i don't know what's up
10:03 PM vinny is wasted
vinnie could be a good nickname for vagina
10:04 PM why is holding a bunch of cash?
10:07 PM where is my chat buddy???
10:12 PM "but u usually don't have sex with your big brother"
10:13 PM me: I DO
im here
10:14 PM i was distracted by the theatre grp
Snip: "we're going to SPACE"
it would be aweseom if they really went to space
me: OMG NIPPLES
EEW
10:15 PM Snip: speaking of
me: Wtf is she wearing
Snip: the shoes are the worst part
well the whole thing is worst
me: thats saying alot considering the eyebrows fake tits and shoddy lipo
10:16 PM who fights snooki? shes like an infant
Snip: ps did u see my most recent pic on facebook?
theres nip
10:17 PM ¿ <--- Reina typed that
i don't know how
10:20 PM me: LMAO
mexicat!!!!!
OMG theres nip
Snip: hehe
10:21 PM me: date rape
jesus
Snip: yup
but also
who gets in a cab with strangers
10:22 PM me: shes so busted too
hes such a dick
Snip: yup
10:23 PM me: dude im obsessed w maru
10:24 PM Snip: old man
busted!
me: god but eew
10:25 PM hes really horrific
Snip: also
who wants to f*&% in a shitty ikea bed
with all the lights on??
me: I KNOW
Snip: and a bunch of sweaty cameraman around you
me: and that fucking cheap poly blanket
10:26 PM leona lewis? for cotton?
10:27 PM Snip: why does cotton even need a commercial?
me: I ALWAYS say that
its like a commercial for walls
10:29 PM Snip: can't do it?!
she wouldn't have done it in a million years
10:30 PM me: RIGHT
vinnys girls ass is really perfect
Snip: rocio is cute
10:31 PM me: so cute
Snip: and sammi needs a life
10:32 PM "prime A meat of men"
lemme tell you
10:33 PM i have not seen a single hot guy in pitt
notta one
10:34 PM me: no not even big head lil body?
colbie callait?
for cotton?
Snip: yup
10:35 PM and its funny that all the jersey shore people wear synthetic fabrics
me: RIGHT
Snip: like angelina wore those dresses you could buy in a drug store
me: lame
the fabric of our lives
literally they had them in walgreens all summer
the hoodies too
10:36 PM Snip: also, is this challenge mocking WWII
me: OFFENSIVE
Snip: the "goulag"? are u kidding me?
me: truly
gross
Snip: the firemen have to open windows
bc they are too stupid to figure that out
10:37 PM me: Snooki is so earnest in her lechery
and mikes vocabulary has to be more than ten words
this dinner convo is DEEP
Snip: at first we didn't know each other
10:38 PM SHUT UP SAMMI
me: he seems fucked up on something
Snip: asian?
oh boy
10:39 PM me: her skin is so crispy
wow that was adult of him
Snip: we used to tease my asian friend for having a slanted vagina
me: but they do...
10:40 PM its night Ron
take the glasses off
Snip: i wear my sunglasses at night
me: Snooki and Mike fucked?
Snip: so i can blah blah blah...
me: LOL
10:41 PM Snip: is it just me or does the guy from my chemical romance look like johnny weir?
or is it johnny weir?
me: its johnny weir
10:42 PM Snip: it is!!
i love him
me: he is a flaming rainbow of unicorns and glitter
10:43 PM Snip: i know
me: i know you are drunk but i hope you realize how hilarious that whole exchange just was
its now my away message
10:44 PM Snip: hook up board
me: DAMN Jenni looks 50
10:46 PM Snip: i think their insides are all cooked
me: truly
10:47 PM the finale may be amazing
Snip: i am TIRED of jackass 3D
10:48 PM me: SO TIRED
AHHHHHHHHH stop saying your name
Snip: we GOTTA SNIPUATION IN HERE
10:49 PM snipsnipsnip
snipuation!
me: LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Snip: i gotta snip on outta here
me: Snipulation and Ray-Woww
10:50 PM Snip: i gotta find some juiceheads that are DTF
YES
REY WOWW!
me: or kittens that are DTP
DOWN TO PET
Snip: some heavy pettin' up in here!
what what!! snip
10:51 PM me: Beef you can just go snuggle alone, with a pillow
Snip: car's gone AND we have melanoma
10:52 PM me: AND vinny only has one shirt
STOP
STOP
cant you just have i dunno, an "incedent?"
Snip: a happening
10:53 PM me: an experience
Snip: they should get a black cast member called the happening
why is he carrying the phone book?
10:54 PM me: cause its 1994?
Snip: kitten!!!
me: half shirt!!!
10:55 PM Snip: canadians are always dtf
me: esp for dudes in matching yellow
Snip: yup
me: Daaaang titties
who drinks soda before sex
10:56 PM thats like a queeftail
Snip: whoa purple dress
me: BAAAAH
vom
10:57 PM eew eew eew
10:59 PM nice.socks.paul
Snip: i just had a flash forward of him in 30 years
wife beater, white shorts, black socks
me: big big gut
Hey you know whats awesome?
and why you should be happy?
11:00 PM Snip: why?
me: you
are
not
these
people

No comments:

Post a Comment